I formerly worked in a restaurant in Osu Patoranking and the Accra mall.

I formerly worked in a restaurant in Osu Patoranking and the Accra mall.
Patoranking

 I formerly worked in a restaurant in Osu Patoranking and the Accra mall.

Nigerian musician Patoranking disclosed some important details about his activities in Ghana prior to becoming well-known.

The "Abule" rapper revealed during a YFM interview that when he first arrived in Ghana at the age of 17, he worked at the Accra Mall. 


When I was 17 years old, I moved to Ghana, and I used to work at the Accra Mall. At the time, I also worked at a restaurant next to Frankies "explained he. 


The musician also revealed that despite being accepted to the University of Cape Coast (UCC), he had to drop out because, as an international student, he was unable to pay his tuition. This goes to show how difficult life was for him at the time.

Patoranking claims that he moved from Nigeria to Ghana Accra in order to look for prospects outside of his home nation. 
Patoranking has performed on a variety of stages both inside and outside of Ghana. On each occasion, he paid all dues and candidly discussed how Ghana influenced his career.
Pilato

Welcome to pilato the blog We offer entertainment,music,news,sports,etc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post