After visiting Bawumia, Reverend Owusu Bempah makes his first forecast for 2023.

After visiting Bawumia, Reverend Owusu Bempah makes his first forecast for 2023.


After visiting Bawumia, Reverend Owusu Bempah makes his first forecast for 2023.




The Glorious Word Power Ministry International's founder 
and leader, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah, has revealed his first prophecy for the upcoming year. Owusu Bempah revealed a spiritual encounter that gave him hope that 2023 will be a magnificent year on Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25, 2022, instead of the man of God's customary December 31 announcement date.

He told his congregation in his sermon that their prayers would be fulfilled in the upcoming year. 
It suddenly dawned on me that I was holding a mango. God instructed me to strike the mango I was holding with the fruit I saw hanging when I spotted another mango. When I did, both mangoes dropped into my hands. In 2023, there will be blessings. 
You'll catch mangoes as they fall. There will be a happy occurrence. It'll be interesting in 2023. If you leave your car here, don't be shocked. Those who lack land will purchase land, he said. 
When he releases new predictions on December 31, 2022, Reverend Owusu Bempah also promised his church's members to witness fireworks.


"The 31st All Night this year will be unique from previous ones. Ghanaians will hear things they've never heard before, and we'll see things we've never seen before." I can't sleep because I'm so excited for the 31st night service. I wish tomorrow was December 31. It resembles Jesus' ascension to Heaven following his death. "In the World Cup, there is an Argentine player called Messi and I heard that he couldn't sleep because of the game, I've meant 31st night more than Messi meant the World Cup," he continued, sounding irrational because he didn't want anything to wake him up. 

On Sunday, December 25, 2022, Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bwumia paid a Christmas Day visit to the church of Reverend Owusu Bempah. 

Rev. Owusu Bempah received a request from Bawumia.


Surce

Pilato

Welcome to pilato the blog We offer entertainment,music,news,sports,etc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post