"I worked hard and suffered for Akufo-Addo. - One year after being arrested, "Bitter" Owusu Bempah shares his story.



"I worked hard and suffered for Akufo-Addo. 
- One year after being arrested, "Bitter" Owusu Bempah shares his story.

The founder and head of the Glorious Word Power Ministries, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah, has spoken out about his experience at the Cantonment Police Station after being detained at some point last year. 

He claimed that because he was acting on a revelation from God regarding Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-presidency, Addo's he made enemies for himself and alienated some churchgoers. 

"I have worked hard and endured pain for Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo. Because I acted exactly as the Lord commanded when .He spoke to me about Nana Akufo-Addo, many people, including men of God, detest me just because of him. 

I had\ssome congregation from the Volta region but because\sof how I was speaking for the President and the
"People do not understand what I have gone through simply because of the President; instead, they will insult me and say, among other things, that I am not above the law.

 I am not saying that because of what I did to help the President win the election, I should be spared if I break the law contractually, no! All I'm arguing is that the law has to intervene if I have contractually submitted to this nation's laws

. Those who attack me on social media should exercise caution because they are unaware of the relationship I have with President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo. 
On September 4, 2022, the Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah made the following statement at his church . 
Explaining
Pilato

Welcome to pilato the blog We offer entertainment,music,news,sports,etc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post